Class of 2022 Spring events
Class of 2022 Alumni Fund Participation Celebration
Monday, May 16, 2022
Matt Ryan '14, Young Alumni Chair
George Lynch '88, Alumni President
Emmett Lyne '77, Development Chair
Class of 2022 Sundial Yearbook
Thursday, May 19, 2022
Chapel Lawn; Hamilton Chapel
Enjoy dinner with your class on the Chapel lawn followed by a program in the Hamilton Chapel with Mr. Schneider, President of the Board Mr. Biotti '87, and your class speaker. Preceding the program, students will receive their yearbook.
Form VI Family Picnic - Food Truck Style
Students & Families
Thursday, May 26, 2022
Jordan Athletic Center Fields
Food Trucks (Boston Burger Company, Vesta Mobile Wood Fired Pizza) and lawn games! Celebrate the end of the school year with your family and classmates.
Attire: Casual, Comfortable
Contact: Lora Farkas
Students & Families
Friday, June 3, 2022
Greeting - Gregory J. Schneider, Ronald M. Druker ’62 Head of School
Community Service and Extracurricular Awards -
Gregory J. Schneider, Ronald M. Druker ’62 Head of School
Athletics Awards - George P. Tahan, Athletic Director
Music and Arts Awards - Steven M. Kaplan ’83, Chair of the Arts Department
Address - Casey Bobo, Director of College Counseling
Department Awards - Donald F. Bradley, Director of the Upper School
Address - Jacob Czarnecki ’22, Member of the Sixth Form
End of Year Video
Belmont Hill School 96th Commencement
Saturday, June 4, 2022
Chapel Lawn Tent
- 8:30 am - Seniors Arrive - Dining Hall
Boutonnière Pinning, Breakfast, Reflections, and Form VI Class Photo
- 9:15 am - Tent Opens for Parents/Guests
- Friends and family of the Class of 2022 are invited to the Commencement ceremony. We do not limit guests or issue tickets to Commencement - the entire family is welcome!
- Golf carts will be available for family members in need of assistance. Please contact Lora Farkas (email@example.com).
- We will have multiple photographers and photos will be made available to parents. We ask that you refrain from moving from your seat during the event.
- Parents and guests should be mindful of the weather and that the open tent is on grass and choose attire and footwear accordingly.
- Dress code for the graduates at Commencement:
- Navy blazer
- White shirt
- White khaki pants
- Dress shoes
- School tie (The boys will be given a graduation tie on Friday, June 3 following Baccalaureate)
- Please note: graduates may not wear hats or sunglasses.