The Belmont Hill Fitness Center is a state-of-the-art workout facility featuring the most advanced strength and conditioning equipment. Staffed by Mike Stella’s company, Stella Strength, room was outfitted by Sorinex, a leading innovator in strength and conditioning equipment who work with hundreds of colleges, military bases, and over 90 percent of the NFL, including the New England Patriots.
The room features:
- Ecore Performance flooring for improved absorption to joints and limbs
- 8 - custom built racks for enhanced strength development, offering a vast array of opportunities to train teams and individuals alike
- 2 “pit sharks”, a powerful strength and mass builder used to train squat and deadlift movements safely and effectively
- A full run of dumbbells suited to handle the team environment, as well as a multitude of Kettlebells and med balls for enhanced metabolic conditioning
- A recovery station for flexibility and self-myofascial release, along with specialty bars to make lifts more challenging and enhance pre-existing lifts, and a variety of treadmills, bikes (including the watt bike), and ellipticals for conditioning and other aerobic workouts