Dear Alumni, Parents of Alumni, Grandparents, Former Faculty, and Friends,
We hope that you and your families are doing well and staying healthy.
In light of the impact of COVID19, the Belmont Hill School Administrative Team has been meeting regularly to assess information and develop plans for the spring. The School has just taken the decision to postpone or cancel all events through May 9. We share in your disappointment and know that you are with us in valuing the health of every member of this community above all else. We will keep you posted on any developments.
We are grateful for the great pride and connection of the extended Belmont Hill School community and look forward to many occasions in the future for us all to come together on the campus of this special institution.
With warm wishes to you and your families,
The Alumni House
Please note the following postponements/cancellations:
• Tuesday, April 7, Grand Re-opening of the Hamilton Chapel
• Saturday, April 18, Shell Dedication to Tim Wood '71
• Wednesday, April 29, Annual Meeting of the Corporation
• Thursday, April 30, KWA Winston Flowers: Spring Floral Arrangement
• Friday, May 8, Grandparent and Honored Guests Day
• Friday, May 8 - Saturday, May 9, Alumni Reunion Weekend