How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Belmont Hill! We look forward to connecting with you and your family. Working together, we are eager to help you navigate your way through the following steps to complete your application process.
- Step 1: Create a Ravenna Account
- Step 2: Schedule Your Visit
- Step 3: Attend an Upcoming Event
- Step 4: Schedule Your Entrance Exam
- Step 5: Submit Your Application on Ravenna by January 15
- Step 6: (Optional) Submit your Financial Aid Application by January 15
- Step 7: Receive Notification of Your Decision
Belmont Hill School accepts applications from students currently living outside of the United States. However, we do not issue I-20s to support student visas. We require at least one parent to be living in the Boston area with the student while he is attending our school. Although we offer Monday through Friday boarding to a small percentage of our students, we are not a traditional boarding school. Our students return to their families on the weekends and during school breaks.
The application process for students residing outside the United States is the same as the process for all other applicants.
All applicants must:
- Complete our online admission application through
- Tour and interview with an admission counselor
- Submit the online application which includes the required standardized test scores: ISEE or SSAT. (We do not accept the TOEFL or IELTS as a substitute for these required exams. Also, Belmont Hill does not offer English as a Second Language or English Language Learning classes.)