2020-2021 | Day: $52,900 • 5-Day Boarding: $60,700
Belmont Hill School strives to enroll students who demonstrate excellence and potential. The School’s financial aid and admission program provides this opportunity for admitted students whose families need financial assistance and view education and attendance at the School as a top priority. Financial aid at Belmont Hill is entirely need-based: awards are made solely on the basis of a family's ability to pay. In 2020, Belmont Hill awarded $5.6 million in financial aid to 27% of our families with the average grant totaling $39,000.
• 2021-22 PFS (Parent Financial Statement) opens
through School and Student Services (SSS)
on October 2
.• Applications for prospective families
must be submitted to School and Student Services (SSS) by January 15
. • Current Belmont Hill families
must submit financial aid materials to School and Student Services (SSS) by November 20
.• Current Belmont Hill families
who did NOT receive aid in the prior year must notify the Director of Financial Aid of their intent to apply (via phone, email, or letter) by November 15.For more information, please contact Ms. Aylin Flanagan in the Office of Financial Aid at 617-993-5244 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED THROUGH SCHOOL AND STUDENT SERVICES (SSS). Please note Belmont Hill's school code is 1564.
- Parents Financial Statement form (PFS)
- A copy of your 2018 and 2019 federal income tax return (1040), including all supporting schedules and W-2 forms
- A copy of your 2020 federal income tax return (1040) including all supporting schedules and W-2 forms must be submitted by March 1
- Self-employed parents should reference Tax Primer for Self-Employed Parents, which lists all standard business tax forms required by the school, although additional forms may be requested in certain circumstances.
- *Financial Statement for Parents Who Are Separated or Divorced or Have Never Been Married. If you are currently separated or divorced, an additional PFS, plus the required fee, must be completed by the non-custodial parent and submitted to SSS.
*Please submit these forms if applicable