The BOLLES MAKERSPACE
- A space for boys to create, design, pursue engineering activities, and display and present their work in new and innovative ways.
- Access to a range of exciting tools for making such as a laser engraver, knife cutter, and 3D printers.
- The main level offers the ability to function as two separate spaces or one larger space with remarkable flexibility.
- A dedicated training area and soldering station for robotics, to enable a Robotics Team.
- A lower level that will house a full-sized CNC mill, which will connect to our work in the woodshop in the nearby Robsham Arts Center.
- A newly designated space across the Bolles corridor accommodates a podcasting studio.
Announcement from Greg Schneider, Ronald M. Druker '62 Head of School to Parents on April 26, 2021.