At Belmont Hill Summer School, students in grades 6-12 can explore new subjects, hone skills, and gain valuable academic experience from expert faculty.Our curriculum positions students for success in their upcoming school year and with diverse course offerings and flexible scheduling, parents can design an academic schedule perfect for their student’s goals and needs.
MATH - SCIENCE - ENGLISH - TECHNOLOGY - SAT PREP - ART
6-Week Credit Courses:
July 5 - August 12, 2022
Three Week Workshops
Session 1 Workshops: July 5 - July 22, 2022
Session 2 Workshops: July 25 - August 12, 2022
- Does the Summer School have a COVID-19 Vaccine Policy?
- May my daughter attend summer school?
- How big are classes?
- Will students receive grades for their classes?
- Is lunch available?
- Is there a dress code?
- Are parents allowed on campus?
- What is your refund policy?
- Can international students attend Summer School?
- What grade level students can attend?