Reunion is an occasion to reflect on the difference Belmont Hill has made in your life and to give back with leadership support of the School. This year, in honor of your reunion, please make Belmont Hill your top philanthropic priority. Many ISL schools suggest a reunion gift that is five times what you would give to the Annual Fund in another year. If this is something you can consider in your special year, please know that your greater support will go far toward giving today's boys the same opportunities that you enjoyed.
High participation from reunion classes inspires others and sets the bar for classes that follow you. Every gift of every size makes a difference and is greatly appreciated. All reunion gifts received by May 31 will count in your class total.
- Q. What does the Annual Fund support?
- Q. Doesn’t tuition cover these items?
- Q. Belmont Hill has an endowment; why not use that instead?
- Q. What is the goal for Fiscal Year 2020-2021?
- Q. How does the Annual Fund conduct solicitations?
- Q. Will my gift make a difference?
- Q. How many parents give to the School?
- Q. How many alumni give to the School?
- Q. Can I match my gift?
- Q. How do I make a gift?
- Q. What if I need more information?