Form VI Parent Giving
Leaving A Legacy
In 2010, Belmont Hill School launched the Form VI Parent Gift Program as part of the Parents Fund. Led by Form VI parents, this program is a special effort to express appreciation for Belmont Hill’s influence on the lives of their sons. Over the past five years, Form VI families have generously contributed over $6.8M to Belmont Hill and this generosity has made a difference for our sons. Form VI commitments this year will strengthen the School now and ensure that the students who follow will benefit from this same excellent educational experience.
Payment flexibility is available for Form VI Parents Fund commitments: Unlike typical Parents Fund contributions, gifts to the Form VI drive are payable over five years. Gifts of all sizes are vital to the success of the program. These gifts have a cumulative effect that sends a powerful message of belief in the School’s mission and inspires the generosity of other donors.
- Q. What does the Annual Fund support?
- Q. Doesn’t tuition cover these items?
- Q. Belmont Hill has an endowment; why not use that instead?
- Q. What is the goal for Fiscal Year 2023-2024?
- Q. How does the Annual Fund conduct solicitations?
- Q. Will my gift make a difference?
- Q. How many parents give to the School?
- Q. How many alumni give to the School?
- Q. Can I match my gift?
- Q. How do I make a gift?
- Q. What if I need more information?